U.S Toll Free: 855-534-4050 or Call: +44 20 7264 2173

Legalisation - Other Jurisdictions

In order for the documents to be accepted in an official capacity in a jurisdiction that is not party to the Hague Convention the signatures or seals of public officials (such as notaries and registrars) or an overseas Apostille appearing on a document will need to be authenticated and legalised by the appropriate consulate.

Through our extensive network we are able to arrange for any document, originating from any country in the world, to be legalised by the relevant consulate. With our fully experienced team, we can legalise legal documents throughout the world from Albania to Zimbabwe.

Please contact WCA for any legalisation issues and we will advise you of the costs and time frames of any legalisation.

Other Jurisdictions