Compliance Services USA:
WCA provides a full range of USA compliance services designed to assist you in all aspects of forming and maintaining the regulatory status of your business. WCA has an experienced staff expert in all compliance matters.
Corporate Secretarial Services
WCA can provide the following services:
- Full entity management services
- Business address for directors and company secretaries
- Maintenance of annual minutes and registers
- Preparation and filing of entity changes such as change of name, mergers, amendments to charters, by-laws, and sundry corporate housekeeping
- Maintaining stock ledger
- Changes to directors and officers
- Preparing and filing annual return
- Gaining authorizations to conduct business in other US States.
- Monitoring and warning of impending statutory filing deadlines
- Advising on year end procedures.
- Corporate bank account
- Inactive company filings including accounts and tax returns
Agent for Process Services:
Use of an Agent for Process is a time tested and invaluable tool to help secure process and jurisdiction over critical assets and customers. WCA services include:
- Provision of statutory Registered agent and registered office in all USA jurisdictions and territories
- Providing required statutory registered agent for service of process under a host of state and federal statutes such as the Motor Carrier Act, Uniform Franchise Offering, Broker Dealer Registrations, Pesticide Control, Engineering Registrations, BOC-3, state insurance agencies, and others
- Providing an agent for process under private contract or agreement for
- -Financial Transactions
- -Aviation and Shipping Transaction
- -Loan and Credit Agreements
- -ISDA Master Agreement
- -IFC Transaction
- -General Contracts
- -Securities Transaction [Debt Offerings, Reg. S, Rule 144, Private Placements]
- Agent for process under the USA Patriot Act
Securities Compliance Services:
WCA can assist you in all aspect of filing the appropriate documents for Securities Transactions such as Debt Offerings, Reg. S, Rule 144, and Private Placements with both the federal and state level securities Agencies with an emphasis upon Private Fund Compliance.
For complete assistance with your securities needs, WCA can provide:
- Research of the securities laws and exemptions in each state where an investor resides.
- A blue sky chart indicating exemptions VPS found including the link to each law, and notations as to whether each exemption is self-executing or state required forms and filing fees.
- Preparing a Draft: Private Placement Memorandum
- Preparation of Form D for filing
- Securing any required state filings
- Coordinating signatures [NOTE: if preferred, by sending a Fedex package with filings tab for signatures together with an instructional letter and a return Fedex envelope.]
- Filing the Form D with Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
- Filing state required filings.
- Preparation of a Draft: Blue Sky Memorandum
- Preparing an electronic version for your records and your client.
- Securing a questionnaire to obtain pertinent information including the federal exemption that will be relied upon.
- Filing of all required documents with the SEC.
Entity Staffing Services:
WCA provides a full range of company staffing services for SPV/SPE entities including:
- Independent Directors
- Nominee members and shareholders
Our services include E.C and Arab Certificates of Origin, EUR/ATR-1 documents. We can provide full certification services both manually and electronically.
Documentary Letters of Credit:
We can provide checking and completion of Documentary Letter of Credit paperwork and our experienced staff ensure accelerated payment collections and the eradication of bank discrepancy fees.
Passports & Visas:
We offer a fully comprehensive Passport & Visa service for both the business and leisure traveler.